Access controllers with fingerprint recognition technology
Using biometrics to allow access to your office/factory/site/secure areas for your employees/contractors is by far the most accurate and cost effective solution available. We have a wide variety of fingerprint solutions from:
- Waterproof for outdoor use
- Integrated with turnstiles and gates
- Standalone units
- Networked devices for central control
- Indoor use only
- 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) for more secure areas
Fingerprint devices are currently the most popular biometric devices for access control.
Benefits of Fingerprint Access Control Devices
- Employees can’t lose or leave their finger at home
- No keys to be shared or lost
- Access levels and time rules can be applied to each employee
- No extra costs once the system is in place
Fingerprint systems vs. RFID Tags/Card systems
- Costly to purchase
- Often lost or broken
- Vulnerable to theft
- Easy to pass on to someone else
Our biometric fingerprint devices don’t hold any biometric data that could be useable elsewhere. A random matrix of data is stored of a user’s fingerprint (rather than a full identifiable scan). This data isn’t readable by any other type of device and you can’t reproduce a fingerprint from the data stored.
Access Control Software
The complexity of access control rules and reports you require will determine what software package we recommend to you. We have plenty of different software packages to suit all businesses.
Some of the more popular rules reporting capabilities:
- Evacuation report
- Time & attendance
- Entry & exit records
- Access zones
- Timed access
Fingerprint Access Control Systems for all Business Types & Sizes
Here at Idency we know what type of fingerprint access control system will best suit your business. We consider the following when looking at what’s right for you:
- Type of door/turnstile/gate
- Number of users
- Nature of work employees do (e.g. office, factory, manufacturing, healthcare, leisure, construction etc)
- Internal/external use
- Type of environment device will be in (e.g. dry, dusty, dirty, wet, hot, cold)
If you’d like to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
For more information on Idency fingerprint access control products please contact us.
Showing 1–16 of 42 results