PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE (Idency.com)
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website: https://idency.com/
Who we are and how to contact us
We are Idency Ltd, of The Old Hop Kiln, 1 Long Garden Walk, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7HX. Company Reg England & Wales No: 08965113.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on 01252 727 103.
Our other terms and policies may apply to you
If you purchase goods or services please see our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply.
Changes to these terms
We sometimes amend our terms and conditions. So please check these terms each time you use our website.
Our website is updated regularly
Our website content is updated almost daily.
We do not guarantee that our website, or its content, will always be available. We may hide, withdraw or change the availability of any part or all of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of this occurring.
Creating an account
You may create an account on our website for your convenience and to make your purchasing process more efficient. You will choose a password as part of the registration. You must treat this password as confidential. You must not disclose it to anyone.
We have the right to disable any user account if we, in our reasonable opinion, believe you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
If you think your password may have been compromised, please update it immediately.
How you may use content or images from our website
We are the owner, or have the right to use, all intellectual property rights in our website and in the content & images published within it. This content and images are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy or download sections of any page(s) from our website for your personal use or to guide others towards content posted on our website.
You must not modify the printed or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a signed agreement to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this website
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We are not responsible for any external websites we link to
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are for your information only. Such external links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of any external websites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the use of our website.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, delict, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer or other device due to your use or our website.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology (IT), computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should always use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that’s malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the web server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We will report any such misuse, unauthorised access or breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our website
You may link to any page on our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Our website must not be framed on any other website.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not add or include a link to our website in any website that is not owned directly by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact us.
‘Idency’ is a registered trademark in the United Kingdom and the European Union.
Registered office address
Idency Ltd, The Old Hop Kiln, 1 Long Garden Walk, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7HX