Sophos Intercept X for Server
Designed to secure business critical servers, VMs, and cloud workloads (AWS & Microsoft Azure) without sacrificing performance, Intercept X for Server protects against malicious attacks.
Please contact us for pricing.
Intercept X for Server
Unmatched Server Protection
Protect critical applications & data at the core of the organisation, either on physical servers, virtual servers, or in the cloud.
Intercept X for Server Overview
Intercept X for Server leverages cutting-edge protection, including deep learning malware detection, exploit prevention, and technologies designed to stop ransomware and boot record attacks. Unique to Intercept X for Server, the Server Lockdown and Cloud Workload Discovery features ensure that server configurations are safe no matter where they are located.
Powerful, Server-Specific Protection
Comprehensive defense-in-depth approach
Intercept X for Server leverages cutting-edge protection, including deep learning malware detection, exploit prevention, and technologies designed to stop ransomware and boot record attacks. Unique to Intercept X for Server, the Server Lockdown and Cloud Workload Discovery ensure that server configurations are safe no matter where they are located.
Intercept X for Server employs a comprehensive defense-in-depth approach including these essential protections:
Prevents attackers leveraging common hacking techniques
Protects against browser/plugin/Java exploits even when a servers not fully patched.
Deep Learning Neural Network
Protects against never-before-seen malware
The artificial intelligence model is trained to look for suspicious attributes of potentially malicious code.
Forensic Root Cause Analysis
Incident response with forensic detail
Provides the who/what/when/where/how of attacks for improved security posture.
CryptoGuard and WipeGuard
Stops ransomware and master boot record attacks
Automatically identifies stops unwanted encryption attempts & MBR attacks.
Protects against the most persistent hacking attempts
Prevents real-time hacking such as credential harvesting, lateral movement, & code-caving.
Server Lockdown in a Single Click
Provides application whitelisting with a single click
Only known and trusted application executables can be configured and run on a server.
File Integrity Monitoring
Protect critical system files and sensitive data
Monitors & tracks unexpected changes to identify potential PCI DSS security breaches.
Cloud Workload Discovery
Find unprotected resources in public cloud
Gain visibility of server workloads running in AWS or Azure, to enforce a consistent security policy.
Stop Exploits and Hacks
Intercept X for Server is designed to stop even the most stubborn hackers from leveraging exploit techniques which target credential harvesting, remaining hidden and persistent, or those designed to move laterally across the network between systems and applications.
CryptoGuard protects servers by stopping the malicious encryption of data and rolling back any changes to a known and safe state. And with Root Cause Analysis, threat discovery and remediation is simple to understand and helps reduce incident response times exponentially.
- Leveraging deep learning neural network
- Detects new and previously unseen malware and potentially unwanted applications
- Identifies critical attributes automatically
- Malicious process migration
- Prevents a low-privilege process from being escalated to a higher privilege level to gain system access
- Prevents theft of authentication passwords from memory, registries, and local storage
- Code cave utilisation: Detects the presence of malicious code deployed in legitimate applications
- CryptoGuard, previously included in Sophos Central Server Protection Advanced and Intercept X, stops ransomware in its tracks
- CryptoGuard’s protection has expanded to now include WipeGuard, which prevents ransomware variants or malicious code that targets the master boot record
- Root Cause Analysis
- Detection and response technology
- Cloud Workload Discovery and Protection (AWS and Microsoft Azure)
- Locks the server in a known and safe state
- One-click application whitelisting
- Server Application Aware
- Automatic server exclusions for the most popular server applications
- Application inventory
- Synchronised Security
- Coordinate network, endpoint and server protection, along with email and Wi-Fi
- Real-time intelligence sharing between your endpoints and firewall
- Deploy on physical, VMs, or in cloud – one product, one SKU, low server-specific price
- Choice of the full-protection agent, or the ultra-thin agent for off-board scanning of VMs and VDI
For pricing and more information on Sophos Intercept X for Server please contact us.
User Guides & Manuals