Sophos Intercept X
Endpoint Protection Made Simple
Combines multiple techniques, including exploit prevention, deep learning malware detection, anti-ransomware capabilities, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and more.
More Choice with Intercept X
Complement or Replace Your Existing Antivirus
Sophos Intercept X Advanced combines the modern techniques found in Intercept X with the proven foundational techniques found in Sophos Endpoint Protection – all in a single agent.
You can integrate Intercept X into your existing endpoint security or antivirus software, adding deep learning malware detection, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit technology, root cause analysis, and more.
End-to-End Endpoint Protection
Industry’s top-rated malware detection & exploit protection with built-in EDR.
To stop the widest range of threats, Sophos Intercept X employs a comprehensive defense-in-depth approach to endpoint protection. This is the “the power of the plus” – a combination of leading foundational (traditional) and modern (next-gen) techniques. Intercept X integrates the industry’s top-rated malware detection and exploit protection with built-in endpoint detection and response.
Deep Learning Neural Network
Using built-in artificial intelligence to dive threat prevention to unmatched levels.
The artificial intelligence built into Intercept X is a deep learning neural network, an advanced form of machine learning that detects both known and unknown malware without relying on signatures. Deep learning makes Intercept X smarter, more scalable, and higher-performing than endpoint security solutions that use traditional machine learning or signature-based detection alone.
CryptoGuard in Intercept X is the world's best ransomware protection. It uses behavioural analysis to stop never-before-seen ransomware and boot-record attacks, making it the most advanced anti-ransomware technology available.
Intercept X denies attackers attempts by blocking the exploits and techniques used to distribute malware, steal credentials, and escape detection. This allows Sophos to ward off evasive hackers and zero-day attacks in your network, protecting your organisation.
Intercept X includes the industry’s most powerful malware cleaner. Most virus cleaners remove offending malware files, Sophos Clean provides forensic-level remediation by eradicating malicious code & eliminating registry key changes created by malware.
Intelligent Endpoint Detection and Response
Built-in expertise to assist with security incidents.
Start with the strongest protection by consolidating your protection and EDR into a single solution. Add expertise, not headcount with built-in machine learning and threat intelligence from SophosLabs. Experience Guided incident response so you can understand your security posture and respond with the click of a button
With Intercept X Advanced with EDR organisations can now understand the scope and impact of security incidents, detect attacks that may have gone unnoticed, analyse files to determine if they are a threat, and confidently report on their organisation’s security posture at any given moment.
Why do you need EPR?
This guide is essential reading for anyone considering endpoint detection and response (EDR), demonstrating the top 5 reasons you need EDR.
- Detects new and unknown malware using deep learning, an advanced form of machine learning.
- Using the industry’s number one malware detection engine, Intercept X is able to detect never-before-seen malware before it ever runs on the endpoint.
- Prevents ransomware using CryptoGuard technology.
- When any malicious encryption is attempted, CryptoGuard stops it in its tracks.
- Any changes made by the ransomware are rolled back to their original state.
- Denies hackers by blocking the exploit techniques used to carry out attacks.
- Rather than examining millions of malware samples, Intercept X focuses on over 25 exploit techniques attackers rely on to spread malware, steal credentials, and escape detection.
- Answer tough questions about an incident with intelligent endpoint detection and response (EDR).
- Built-in expertise, guided investigation, deep learning malware analysis, and more are available in Intercept X Advanced with EDR.
- On-demand curated threat intelligence from SophosLabs.
- Guided investigations make EDR approachable yet powerful.
- Respond to incidents with a single click.
- Web, application, device and data control for comprehensive policy enforcement.
- Web filtering enforced on the endpoint whether users are on or off the corporate network.
- Forensic-level system cleanup.
- Choose cloud-based Sophos Central or install Sophos Enterprise Console to manage your deployment.
- Automatically respond to incidents by synchronising security between your endpoints and your firewall.
For pricing and more information on Sophos Intercept X please contact us.
User Guides & Manuals