Pepwave MAX HD4 Quad-LTE Router
The Pepwave MAX HD4 delivers outstanding performance from all your connections with the help of SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding and intelligent load balancing.
Dual Cellular for Multiple Carriers
Dual SIM slots allow you to use the same or different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding or eliminating blind spots.
Quad Embedded Cellular Modems
Quad Cellular Modems and Redundant SIM slots allow you to use up to four different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding, data overage protection or eliminating blind spots.
SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding and Seamless Failover
SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding technology bonds all connected bandwidth into a single superfast stream, using the same or different cellular providers.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the MAX HD2 is certified on:
- Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999)
- Railway Applications (EN 50155)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl 2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device. InControl 2 is a cloud based device management, monitoring, and reporting tool designed specifically for Peplink and Pepwave devices.
Customisable Captive Portal
Branding your captive portal is as easy as uploading your logo and terms & conditions. You can easily set bandwidth allowance and access duration per user or manage access using RADIUS server. With Social Wi-Fi Hotspot support, you can also receive valuable demographic data from your users.
Terminal Block & 4-Port GE Switch
The MAX HD4 is equipped with a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations. The HD4 also includes a built-in 8-port GE LAN switch, reducing clutter and the need for extra equipment. With a PoE activation kit purchase, the HD4 supports 802.3at PoE Output, so one cable is all you need for both connectivity and power.
For more information and volume incentive discounts please contact us.
- WAN Interface: 1 x USB Interface, 2 x GE, 4 x Embedded LTE Modems
- LAN Interface: 8 x GE
- Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11ac/a/b/g/n, 1166 Mbps 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi WAN and/or AP Simultaneous Dual-Band
- Recommended Users: 500
- Router Throughput: 400Mbps
- Cellular & GPS Antenna Connector: 8x SMA Antenna Connectors, 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector, 4x RP-SMA Wi-Fi Antenna Connectors
- Power Input: DC Jack/Terminal Block: 12V – 56V, 4A
- Power Output: Up to Eight 802.3at PoE Outputs
- Power Consumption: 38W (max. before PoE Output)
- Dimensions: 2.0 x 11.5 x 7.0 inches (50 x 292 x 177 mm)
- Weight: 4.2 pounds (1.9kg)
- Operating Temperature: -40° – 149°F (-40° – 65°C)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty