Peplink Balance SD-WAN Router
The Peplink Balance SD-WAN router lets you take control of your WAN and achieve unbreakable Internet connectivity. Centralized cloud management simplifies network setup, configuration, and maintenance.
Greater Speeds, Absolute Reliability, up to 90% Cost Reduction
Using SpeedFusion™ bandwidth bonding technology, you can combine multiple DSL, cable, 4G LTE , and 3G links – up to 13 of them into a single high-speed SD-WAN connection. This enables you to access headquarters at greater speeds than you could achieve with a single link.
With each link you add, the SD-WAN connection increases its reliability. Use multiple connection technologies from diverse ISPs to provide connectivity resilience at a fraction of what it would cost using traditional WAN alone.
Intelligent VPN Traffic Routing
Guarantee the session integrity of sensitive applications such as point-of-sale or credit card transactions using Hot failover. Stream HD videos and have smooth videoconferences using SpeedFusion VPN technology. Use your commodity links to offload for your bulk traffic to the public Internet, while saving your critical traffic for private links.
Simple, Powerful Cloud Management
Using InControl, our powerful SD-WAN controller, you can easily perform a multitude of tasks from a browser. Set up a star, mesh, or point-to-point VPN with just a couple of clicks. Configure groups of devices at once to save time. Schedule automatic firmware updates for your devices.
Flexibility and Routing Intelligence Through WAN Virtualisation
- Greater Flexibility: Peplink routers are capable of taking multiple Internet links and turning them into a single connection. To increase speed or reliability, simply add more links
- Application-Awareness: Set-up your traffic priorities, including VoIP and custom application traffic, with a few clicks. Once configured, all traffic is managed automatically by the software defined rules set on the device – no human interaction is required
- Automatic Failover: Peplink Routers keep your network up and running by continually checking the health of all connected links and routing traffic around inactive or intermittent connections
InControl SD-WAN Controller For Simplified Network Management
- Comprehensive Reporting
Using InControl, branch offices can be monitored and managed centrally, giving network administrators full control over their networks using a single interface. Monitor your network’s bandwidth consumption, connection status, connected clients and more in an easy to use bird-eye view.
- Easy Management
Remotely access the Web Admin of any router in your network, and make configuration changes without going onsite. Push a configuration profile to multiple devices, and set-up groupwide firmware updates to save time
All-in-One AP Controller Solution:
Cost-Effective Branch Office AP Management. Built-in Captive Portal
- Built Into All Balance Routers
AP Controller software comes standard with every Peplink router, making it a cost-effective AP management solution for small to medium locations.
- Easier Management
Control and monitor your Pepwave AP using a centralised admin interface. Just connect a Pepwave AP to the network and it will be discovered by the Balance automatically. Manage all network connections, local client access, and user bandwidth policy.
- Easy Wi-Fi Portal
Peplink’s AP Controller solution features a built-in captive portal, which allows you to provide Wi-Fi hotspot service to your customers or Wi-Fi access to your guests in a corporate environment. From showing a splash screen for free users to accept service terms to creating a user login for your paid customers, you can easily customise your Wi-Fi portal in just a few clicks.
Specifications are subject to change and vary according to model.
For more information and volume incentive discounts please contact us.
- Designed For: Power User & Home Office
- Ethernet: WAN Ports 2
- LAN Ports: 4 (GE)
- USB: WAN Modem Port 1
- Embedded LTE Modem 1
- Recommended Users: 1-60
- Router Throughput: 200Mbps
- Load Balancing/Failover
- L2TP / PPTP VPN Server
- IPsec VPN (Network-to-Network)
- Manage Pepwave AP
- Maximum Number of AP Supported: 10
- Bandwidth Usage Monitor
- QoS for VoIP and E-commerce
- User Groups Bandwidth Control