Pepwave MAX HD2 Dual-LTE Router
The Pepwave MAX HD2 gives you blazing fast connectivity on the road with dual embedded cellular modems and SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding, plus a built-in 4-port GE switch to reduce clutter in your mobile deployments.
Dual Cellular for Multiple Carriers
Dual SIM slots allow you to use the same or different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding or eliminating blind spots.
SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding and Seamless Failover
SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding technology bonds all connected bandwidth into a single superfast stream, using the same or different cellular providers.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the MAX HD2 is certified on:
- Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999)
- RF Port Lightning Immunity (ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV))
- Railway Applications (EN 50155)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl 2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device. InControl 2 is a cloud based device management, monitoring, and reporting tool designed specifically for Peplink and Pepwave devices.
Customisable Captive Portal
Branding your captive portal is as easy as uploading your logo and terms & conditions. You can easily set bandwidth allowance and access duration per user or manage access using RADIUS server. With Social Wi-Fi Hotspot support, you can also receive valuable demographic data from your users.
Terminal Block & 4-Port GE Switch
The MAX HD2 is equipped with a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations. The HD2 also includes a built-in 4-port GE LAN switch, reducing clutter and the need for extra equipment.
For more information and volume incentive discounts please contact us.
- WAN Interface: 1 x USB Interface, 2 x GE, 2 x Embedded LTE Modems
- LAN Interface: 4 x GE
- Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11b/g/n 300 Mbps Wi-Fi WAN and/or AP, Simultaneous Dual-Band
- Recommended Users: 150
- Router Throughput: 400Mbps
- Cellular & GPS Antenna Connector: 4x SMA Antenna Connectors, 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector, 4x RP-SMA Wi-Fi Antenna Connectors
- Power Input: DC Jack/Terminal Block: 10V – 48V
- Power Output: Up to Four 802.3af PoE Outputs
- Power Consumption: 28W (max.)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 10.2 x 5.6 inches (40 x 260 x 143 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 pounds (1kg)
- Operating Temperature: -40° – 149°F (-40° – 65°C)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty