Pepwave MAX Transit Duo Multi-LTE Router
With a compact form factor, simultaneous dual-band 11ac Wi-Fi, the Pepwave MAX Transit is ready to deliver fast, reliable Wi-Fi to your passengers.
Dual Embedded Cellular and Redundant SIM Slots
Up to two cellular modems and redundant SIM slots allow you to use up to four different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding, data coverage protection or eliminating blind spots.
Simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi
Reduce Wi-Fi congestion and interference. Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi gives you two independent networks that also work together, maximising the throughput that your passengers can enjoy.
Captive Portal with Social Wi-Fi
The MAX Transit comes with a customisable captive portal what allows passengers to login with Facebook. As they login, you can use InControl 2 to see insightful reports on user demographics.
External Captive Portal for Advertising Servers
The MAX Transit also supports external captive portals, enabling you to connect to an advertising server. That way, your Wi-Fi hotspots can become a source of revenue.
With mounting ears that can be installed from many angles and optional DIN rail mounts, the MAX Transit is ready to fit into just about any space you have available.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the MAX HD2 is certified on:
- Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999)
- Railway Applications (EN 50155)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
For more information and volume incentive discounts please contact us.
- Cellular WAN Interfaces: Dual LTE Modems
- SpeedFusion Hot Failover
- WAN Interface: 1 x GE (Can act as LAN port if needed)
- LAN Interface: 1 x GE
- Load Balancing/Failover
- Recommended Users: 150
- Router Throughput: 400Mbps
- Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11ac/a/b/g/n 2×2 MIMO
- Simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi AP
- Antenna Connectors: 4x SMA Cellular, 1x SMA GPS, 2x RP-SMA Wi-Fi
- Power Input: Device: 12V – 48V DC, AC Adapter: AC Input 100V – 240V / DC Output 12V, Terminal Block: 12V – 48V DC
- Power Consumption: 18W (max.)
- Dimensions: 2.0 x 11.5 x 7.0 inches (185 x 97 x 33.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.3 pounds (590g)
- Operating Temperature: -40° – 149°F (-40° – 65°C)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty