Electromechanical Piston Safety Lock YB-200-LED
£69.99 inc.VAT | £58.33 ex.VAT
Automatic electro-mechanical lock where a piston is electrically controlled to lock or unlock the door.
Works in Fail Safe mode (NC), is unlocked in the absence of current in the electromagnet, so it is suitable for use in doors that must meet standards for emergency exit. Allows installation on the surface of wooden, metal, glass, RF or fire doors.
Safety auto closure with programmable delays of 0, 3, 6 and 9 seconds that ejects the piston pin if the door should not open. Supports a maximum retention force of 1000 Kg. It can be operated through a simple push button or by an access control. Door status sensor with NC Relay output for connection to access control or automatism. Operation at DC 12 V.
Tested 500000 cycles. Made of high quality and resistance Aluminium.
For more information and volume incentive discounts please contact us.
GET IN TOUCH
- Mounting: Built-in
- Opening mode: Fail Safe NC
- Lock delay time: 0, 3, 6 y 9 seconds
- Retention force: 1000 Kg
- Output Signal: Opening mode, NO/COM
- Power supply: DC 12V / 850/150 mA start/standby
- Plate dimensions (D/H/W in mm): 30 x 190 x 39
- Piston dimensions (D/H/W in mm): 25 x 95 x 3
- Weight 600 g
- Temperature: -40º C ~ +30º C
User Guides & Manuals