Simple and Secure Wi-Fi
Sophos Wireless is easy to deploy and manage so your wireless networks are up and running in no time.
Security - Enhanced
Get full visibility into threats on and to your Wi-Fi networks such as rogue Access Points and unknown devices all directly from the dashboard.
Intelligence - Connected
Quickly detect issues with clients connecting through trusted Wi-Fi networks & automatically restrict web access based on client health status.
Usability – Perfected
Manage Wireless alongside all your Sophos security solutions. It's easy to set up and deploy & scaling is as simple as adding an additional access point.
Deploying Access Points is easy. We’ll guide you through three simple steps to create your networks, register your access points, and set up one or more sites.
Plugin your access point to your network to reach the internet
Find the S/N on the AP. Wait for the LED to be in initialise state
Enter or upload your serial number(s) then click 'register‘.
Want to manage Wi-Fi on your Firewall?
Sophos Central managed Wireless offers a superior feature-set and support for the latest APX Series hardware but you can also manage Sophos AP Series access points from your XG Firewall.
Always know the status of your Wi-Fi networks, access points, connecting clients & environment.
With Sophos Wireless you can get insight into the health of your Wi-Fi networks that allows for better wireless planning & identify inappropriate user behavior.
Setup and deploy Sophos Wireless as part of your Sophos Central portfolio of cloud-managed security.
Using Sophos Central cloud-managed platform, you can manage Wireless on its own, or alongside your Endpoint, Mobile, Email, Encryption and Server Protection.
Sophos AP & APX Series
Built For Performance
Sophos' new APX Series access points are custom-built to offer optimal performance and increased throughput at load. With Sophos Central, these Security Heartbeat™ enabled models offer integration with Sophos Mobile and Sophos Endpoint to protect your trusted Wi-Fi networks.
Enhanced Rogue AP Detection
Automatically classifies the neighbouring networks to identify any attempts to infiltrate an organisation via Wi-Fi according to their threat level. The on-demand scan function shows you the very latest threat date and the threats widget on the dashboard simply puts all of the information directly at your fingertips.
Extending your network becomes as simple as adding an additional access point. Sophos use the scalability of their cloud-based architecture to the fullest so you can adapt your network to suit your current business needs. 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 models are available with 802.11ac Wave 2 technology, improved overall performance, and throughput at load.
Hotspots & Guest Access
Provide controlled internet access for visitors, contractors and other guests on your network. Using a daily password or time-based voucher, you can customise guest access to display the hotspot portal with your own terms of service. Use enterprise-grade backend authentication for a seamless user experience.
Create multiple sites and upload your floor plans to get a first visualisation for access point placement and coverage before using more advanced planning tools. View multiple sites using Google Maps (excludes China), use real or simulated access points on your floor plans, and get a first indication before starting your full site planning.
- Managed from Sophos Central
- Superior visibility into Wi-Fi network health
- Simple deployment and administration
- Synchronised Security-ready (in combination with APX Series only)
- Enhanced security with Rogue AP Detection
- Multi-site management and cloud scalability
- Dashboard Threats widget for added insight
- On-demand scan function for the very latest threat data
- Identifies and automatically classifies neighbouring Wi-Fi networks according to their threat level
- Detect issues with clients connecting through trusted Wi-Fi network
- Identify inappropriate user behavior
- Insight into the health of your Wi-Fi networks
- Automatically restrict web access based upon the client health status
- 2×2, 3×3 and 4×4 models available with 802.11ac Wave 2 technology
- Improved overall performance and throughput at load
- Provide controlled internet access for visitors, contractors and other guests on your network
- Customisable daily password or time-based vouchers
- Display the hotspot portal with your own terms of service
- Use enterprise-grade backend authentication for a seamless user experience
- Create multiple sites and upload your floor plans to get a first visualisation for access point placement and coverage
- View multiple sites using Google Maps (excludes China)
- Use real or simulated access points on your floor plans
- Manage with Sophos Central to enable Sophos Security Heartbeat for synchronised security
- Manage Wireless alongside all your Sophos Central managed security solutions such as Sophos Endpoint and/or Sophos Mobile
For pricing and more information on Sophos Wireless please contact us.