BlackBerry® Workspaces lets you collaborate securely, with all the features you expect from an advanced enterprise file share and mobility solution. Create collaborative workspaces, share files inside and outside your organisation, access your files from any device and ensure that the latest version of your file is always synced and available across all your devices.
What makes Workspaces different from competitive solutions is its file-level security. It offers 256-bit file encryption and access controls to ensure that only authorised users can access your files—even after they leave your network. Workspaces also embeds Digital Rights Management (DRM) protection into files, which means that you can control whether users are able to save, edit, copy or print the files.
SECURE DOCUMENT COLLABORATION FROM ANYWHERE ON ANY DEVICE
BlackBerry Workspaces users can easily access, edit, share and control even the most sensitive files from any mobile or desktop device without sacrificing document security.With easy iOS, BlackBerry and Android file sharing, users can stay productive anywhere they travel. Content is synchronised so teams can view documents, transfer data and collaborate on files with confidence, knowing they always have the latest version.
Part of BlackBerry Secure, a comprehensive endpoint-to-endpoint approach to security, only BlackBerry Workspaces can provide the level of security organisations need—wherever files are, wherever they need to go, and whoever needs access to them.
Workspaces empowers users with easy-to-use DRM controls, so they can always be in control of their content, even after it has been shared and external collaborators have downloaded it. Intuitive permission menus are presented to the user when sharing files. This allows them to quickly establish permissions by user or user group. BlackBerry Workspaces integrates protection into critical business apps and solutions and all deployment solutions enable a single and secure view of all enterprise content from any device.
BLACKBERRY WORKSPACES PROVIDES:
- Control — Allows restriction on who can view, print, edit, or forward documents.
- Tracking — Provides visibility into who views, downloads, forwards, edits, updates or prints your organisation’s documents, where and when, and maintains a full audit trail for compliance purposes.
- Remote management of file access — Workspaces administrators can control or change access to documents at any time — even after they have been downloaded.
- File sync — Provides real-time updates of all documents accessed through the various Workspaces end-user interfaces.
- Quick send — Securely share documents through Outlook or through a web-based GUI.
- Device optimised access — documents to be rendered in high fidelity and with platform-neutral controls, allowing access of documents on PCs, mobile devices (such as iPad®, iPhone®, Android™, and BlackBerry), or through a web browser.
- Workspace — A site can be created to allow for document collaboration. New workspaces can be created on external repositories.
- Connectors — Integrates via APIs with enterprise systems, such as Exchange, Windows File Shares SharePoint, SharePoint Online, One Drive, CMIS-compliant repositories, FileShare, CIFS and proprietary applications.
- File locking — Allows teams to prevent duplication of effort by temporally limiting access to a document while it’s being edited.
For more information on BlackBerry Workspaces please visit the media tab.
For pricing and more information on Blackberry Workspaces please contact us.
GET IN TOUCH
- Control capabilities (such as access, view, edit, copy, print, download, and forward).
- Track, revoke, wipe, or expire file access at any time – even after file download/share.
- Set up customised watermarks to deter screenshots and include the user’s email or IP address.
- Deter against screen capturing with spotlight viewer, which blurs the screen except where the mouse pointer is hovering.
- Cloud: for customers that prefer a managed offering combined with a quick deployment, public and private cloud deployments are available.
- On-Premises: for organisations that need complete control end-to-end, or for those who wish to extend and mobilise existing storage repositories with Workspaces advanced DRM security.
- Hybrid: for the utmost flexibility. Enterprises can mobilise and externalise existing enterprise file repositories through the Workspaces secure cloud service.
- Unified View Into All Storage Libraries
- Advanced Security and Authentication Systems
- Advanced eDiscovery and DLP Integration
- Integrate With Your MDM Solution
- More Secure Design
- Security Embedded in your Files
- File Tracking and Auditing
User Guides & Manuals