BlackBerry® AtHoc is committed to the mission of empowering organisations to protect their people and the communities they care about, and ultimately making the world safer. To do this, BlackBerry® AtHoc is also committed to empowering organisations to command their crisis communications within and across organisations for personnel safety and business resiliency.
- Alert – Notify anyone, anywhere, on any device.
- Collect – Gather critical information from your people to achieve situational awareness.
- Account – Gain real-time visibility into your personnel safety and status.
- Connect – Communicate and collaborate with other organisations.
- Interoperability – Share authoritative info with external organisations.
- Security – Industry leading security in the time of need. Used by more than 75% of the US government and Fortune 500 companies.
- Unification – Preserving existing investments and ensuring seamless crisis response.
- Enterprise Level Controls – Autonomy required to operate a multi-location or divisional organisation, while ensuring enterprise wide standards and controls.
For more information on BlackBerry AtHoc please visit the media tab.
- Real-time visibility into personnel location and status
- Robust reporting
- Comprehensive crisis communication and mass notification solution
- Flexible deployment options
- Enterprise-level command and control
User Guides & Manuals