Cloud Networking Your Way
HiveManager NG is Aerohive’s next-generation network management solution. With advanced features, it sets a new standard for simplicity and flexibility in unified networking by combining streamlined configuration workflows, real-time client and event monitoring, simplified troubleshooting, versatile RF planner tools and API integrations. With HiveManager NG Virtual Appliance, customers have the flexibility to deploy HiveManager NG on-premises, as a single virtual machine.
- Visual, intuitive user experience
- Application visibility and control
- Enhanced security and user access control
- Simplified troubleshooting
- Operational intelligence
- Multi-tenant capability for MSP and large organisations
Aerohive HiveManager NG On-Premise
HiveManager NG Virtual Appliance is an additional deployment option for HiveManager NG. It gives customers the flexibility to deploy the HiveManager NG Virtual Appliance on-premises, in a single instance. High Availability configurations are also supported. HIveManager NG is part of the Aerohive Select portfolio of advanced network management solutions. It offers the full capabilities of the HiveManager platform with set of next-generation features for monitoring, troubleshooting, security and access management. HiveManager NG is available as a Virtual Appliance (VA) for on-premises deployments, and in a public cloud version.
The key benefits are:
- Dashboard: Intuitive, visual dashboard with contextual filters for a comprehensive overview of network assets, status cards with network KPI, application and data usage as well as user activity.
- Application Visibility and Control: Visibility and control of application usage on the network, for professional and recreational applications.
- Simplified Deployment: Guided workflows for creating and deploying network policies, with optional advanced configuration.
- Monitoring: Real-time view of devices, clients, alarms and events. Ability to take informed action on devices immediately from the monitoring interface.
- Troubleshooting: Help-desk optimised interface to triage historical and real-time client problems with actionable data to reduce escalation and provide a better end-user experience.
- Unified Network Management: Single-pane-of-glass management of wireless and wired devices.
- Open APIs: Access to Aerohive’s open APIs for Monitoring, Identity and Configuration services.
- Guest Access: On-boarding and management of visitor and employee personal devices, included in HiveManager NG.
Check out Aerohive’s short HiveManager NG overview demo below:
For detailed product specification of Aerohive HiveManager NG On-Premise Network Management Solutions please follow the links below.
For pricing and more information on Aerohive wireless network management solutions please contact us.