ZKTeco 16-Channel 4K H.265+ PoE Network Video Recorder DVR
£299.99 inc.VAT | £249.99 ex.VAT
With 16 PoE (Power over Ethernet) CCTV channels at up to 4K resolution with H.265+ compression, the ZKTeco Z8000NFR-P series is a perfect balance of quality, performance and budget.
Cost-efficient DVR CCTV recorder for monitoring security footage
ZKTeco Z8000NFR -16P series delivers up to an ultra-sharp 4K resolution image using advanced H.265+ decoding, making this CCTV recorder a brilliant combination of performance and budget.
The friendly GUI provides intuitive shortcut operations, remote control and management, flexible storage and playback. It's widely used for government, banking, manufacturing, educational and commercial projects.
Powered by the strong interoperability and Onvif Profle S, it's compatible with many 3rd party IPCs and crossing platform VMS.
Up to 4K Resolution Preview or Playback
The CCTV recorder is IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) supported and it also allows detection of multiple object behaviours, such as Target Counting, Tripwire, intrusion, and objects Left/Missing.
Flexibly assign the specified channels to be recorded in the appointed HDD.
Monitor remotely anytime, anywhere with the AntarView Pro mobile app.
- Max. IPC Input: 16
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- G.711a Audio Compression
- H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 Video Compression
- 8MP/5MP/3MP/1080P/960P/720P Recording Resolution
- 80Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- 16K~8Mpbs Bitrate
- Manual/External Alarm/ Motion/Scheduled/IVA Alarm Record Mode
- Local IVA Functions: Target Counting, Object Detection, Intrusion, Tripwire
- Regular Detection: Motion Detection/Video Tampering/Video Loss
- Multi-core Embedded Processor
- Embedded Linux
- Network Interface: 1 RJ-45 port(10/100Mbps)
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x 4K HDMI
- 1 x VGA
- 2 SATA, up to 8TB capacity for each HDD
- 16 PoE Ports
- 16-channel playback
- TCP/IP, HTTP, DDNS, SMTP(SSL), DHCP,PPPoE, UPnP, NTP, P2P
- AntarView Pro Mobile App
- USB device/Network Backup
Knowledgebase ArticlesUnderstanding CCTV Camera Functions