ZKTeco 4-Channel H.265+ PoE Network Video Recorder DVR
£109.99 inc.VAT | £91.66 ex.VAT
With PoE (Power over Ethernet), up to 5MP resolution image recording and H.265+ decoding, the ZKTeco Z8000NER-P series is a perfect balance of quality, performance and budget.
Cost-efficient DVR CCTV recorder for monitoring security footage
ZKTeco Z8000NER-P series delivers up to an excellent 5MP resolution image using advanced H.265+ decoding, making this CCTV recorder ideal for a balance of quality, performance and budget.
The friendly GUI provides intuitive shortcut operations, remote control and management, flexible storage and playback. It's widely used for government, banking, manufacturing, educational and commercial projects.
Powered by the strong interoperability and Onvif Profle S, it's compatible with many 3rd party IPCs and crossing platform VMS.
Up to 1080P Resolution Preview or Playback
The CCTV recorder is IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) supported and it also allows detection of multiple object behaviours, such as Target Counting, Tripwire, intrusion, and objects Left/Missing.
You can also flexibly assign the specified channels to be recorded in the appointed HDD.
- Max. IPC Input: 8
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- G.711a Audio Compression
- H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 Video Compression
- 5MP/3MP/1080P/960P/720P Recording Resolution
- 40Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- 16K~8Mpbs Bitrate
- Manual/External Alarm/ Motion/Scheduled/IVA Alarm Record Mode
- Local IVA Functions: Target Counting, Object Detection, Intrusion, Tripwire
- Regular Detection: Motion Detection/Video Tampering/Video Loss
- Multi-core Embedded Processor
- Embedded Linux
- Network Interface: 1 RJ-45 port(10/100Mbps)
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x 1080P HDMI
- 1 x VGA
- 1 SATA, up to 8TB capacity for each HDD
- 4 PoE Ports
- TCP/IP, HTTP, DDNS, SMTP(SSL), DHCP,PPPoE, UPnP, NTP, P2P
- AntarView Pro Mobile App
- USB device/Network Backup
Knowledgebase ArticlesUnderstanding CCTV Camera Functions