SecuGen Hamster IV Fingerprint Reader
£99.99 inc.VAT | £83.33 ex.VAT
FBI Certified and STQC Certified, featuring a comfortable, ergonomic design.
SecuGen’s popular and versatile fingerprint reader that is FBI Certified. Featuring a comfortable, ergonomic design, Hamster IV is built with the industry’s most rugged and advanced optical sensor using patented SEIR fingerprint biometric technology.
Auto-On™ is an Automatic Finger Placement Detection technology that automatically checks for the presence of a finger. When used with Auto-On-compatible software, the Hamster IV will turn on and scan your finger as soon as you touch the sensor – all without having to prompt the system.
Smart Capture™ ensures quality fingerprint scanning of difficult fingers. By automatically adjusting the brightness of the sensor, Smart Capture allows the Hamster IV to capture high quality fingerprints from a wide range of traditionally difficult fingers, including those from dry, wet, scarred or aged skin, and even in bright ambient conditions such as under direct sunlight.
SecuGen Hamster IV works together with SecuGen’s MINEX Certified Template Generator and Matcher to develop PIV-Compliant biometric applications. The MINEX Certified Template Generator and Matcher are available in a variety of SecuGen SDKs that may be downloaded for free.
For more information and volume incentive discounts please contact us.
Call to enquire
- FBI Certified PIV Single Finger Capture Device Compliant
- Listed on GSA FIPS 201 Approved Products List
- High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor
- Sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
- Auto-On™ (Automatic Finger Placement Detection)
- Smart Capture™ (Automatic Image Adjustment to Accomodate Moist & Dry Fingers)
- USB connection
- Removable weighted stand
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Integrated finger guide
- Readily accessible for any finger
- When used with SecuGen Software:
- – Fast and accurate verification
– Latent print image removal (does not accept prints left behind)
– Encryption of fingerprint templates (with SecuGen Proprietary templates)
– Fingerprint Device Recognition™
– Multi-Device Connection™
User Guides & Manuals