The ievo ultimate is a CPNI certified fingerprint scanner that combines an industry leading multispectral imaging sensor with advanced security features.
Employing a high-performance multispectral imaging (MSI) sensor, the ultimate delivers a cutting edge biometric solution, simultaneously reading data from both the surface and subsurface levels of a fingerprint even when features are hard to distinguish due to factors such as dirt, moisture and damage.
With advanced encryption for data transmission, the ultimate fingerprint reader provides a highly accurate and quality image to reliably allow the ievo Control Board to perform 1:N matching of up to 50,000 (10,000 as standard) fingerprint templates.
The reader unit itself does not store any user data for an additional level of protection.
Internal & External use
Featuring an IP65 rating and built-in environmental controls, the ultimate reader is designed for external deployment and remains operational over time in harsh weather conditions.
ievo has combined many unique features offering a large number of outcomes and benefits. ievo ultimate™ uses multispectral imaging combined with a superior award winning algorithm offering a system that will work in harsh environments and with problem fingerprints.
For pricing and more information on ievo solutions please contact us.
GET IN TOUCH
- Easy to use interface
- 1:N 10,000 fingerprint templates (Optional up to 50,000)
- Optional HID Module
- Integrates into existing card, fob & proximity systems
- Identification – 1 second
- Multispectral imaging sensor
- Thermostat heated sensor for external use
- Spoof detection
- Vandal resistant
- User friendly
- LED accepted/denied indication built into button
- Audio beep indication
- Internal and external use
- Harsh environments
- Wiegand output
- 1:N matching up to 8,000 users
- Easy to install “plug and play system”
- Small PCB design
- Can be manufactured in any custom colour*
- SDK for integrators and software developers
User Guides & Manuals