Malwarebytes January Cloud Update: New Features & Improvements
Malwarebytes is performing a maintenance update to their cloud platform on:
January 10, 2019 at 8:00PM EST / 5:00PM PST.
Malwarebytes anticipates the cloud console will be offline for 60 minutes while they perform this update.
Your endpoints will continue to receive updates and be 100% protected during this time.
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) support for Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Quarantine timestamp for Windows endpoints now indicates the time an item is quarantined.
- ‘Generate Diagnostic Logs’ task information now generated by Malwarebytes Support, instead of by mwbsupport.
- ‘Allow user to postpone’ option only valid when ‘Restart immediately’ is selected when restarting an endpoint via the console.
- Endpoint in ‘Remediation Required’ status/‘Remediate’ via Endpoint Properties displays badge & menu without refreshing.
- The Exclusions page now displays the most recently updated items at the top.
- The ‘Invite New User’ page renders correctly under the supported resolutions.
- The Policy settings section for ‘Startup Options’ has been renamed to ‘Miscellaneous Protection Options’.
Malwarebytes next cloud platform update is scheduled for January 24, 2019.
Haven't Purchased Malwarebytes Yet?
Try Malwarebytes now & test your network free!
We Can Support You
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please contact us.