Installing the Mac VIPRE Business Agents
How do I install the Mac VIPRE Business Agents?
VIPRE Business has an agent that will run on Macintosh. Installation Package will need to be used as the console does not support a Push Deployment to Macs:
INSTALLATION PACKAGE CREATION
- Open the VIPRE Business Console
- Right-Click the intended Mac Policy and select “Properties“
- Open Communication and confirm the Policy Server‘s Address and port number
- Select Apply (If modified) and OK
- Right-Click inside of “Protected Computers” and select Add and Install Agent(s)
- Choose Mac from the drop down menu, click continue
- Click Save As and save the .zip file
- Click continue, then Finish
INSTALLING THE VIPRE BUSINESS MAC AGENT
- Transfer the previously-created Installation Package to the Target system
- Extract the .DMG file from the .zip file
- Double-Click the .DMG file
- Run the ThreatTrack Security VIPRE Business Install.pkg
- Compete the install wizard
- Provide the communication settings collected from the steps above when prompted
For more information and general guidance on our products & services, please contact us.
Require further support?
Search all Knowledgebase articles
Send a Support Request to The Idency Support Team