Thycotic Secret Server Cloud: Privileged Account Management and Security Software
SECRET SERVER IS A TOTAL PAM SOLUTION
Securing your passwords is only half the battle – what you don’t know, CAN hurt you. Secret Server helps discover vulnerabilities and protects your organisation by:
- Discovering Windows local admin accounts, application accounts, UNIX/ Linux accounts, and more.
- Locking down sensitive account passwords.
- Integrating with Active Directory.
- Providing full audit reports for compliance mandates.
- Automating privileged account discovery and password changing.
- Providing secure access to systems without disclosing privileged passwords to users.
- Enforce least privilege policies for super user accounts.
BUILT IN HIGH AVAILABILITY AND DISASTER RECOVERY
- No need to create additional failover systems and plans.
- Take advantage of Microsoft Azure’s built in redundancy.
- Rely on automatic database backups managed by Thycotic.
- Easy to use export for on premise redundancy
THE CLOUD PAM SOLUTION YOU CAN TRUST
Security is our business, and to ensure the security of Secret Server Cloud, Thycotic has:
- Chosen to leverage the power of Microsoft Azure for their Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability model that includes Identity and Access Management, Data Isolation, Encryption, Virtualised Redundancy, and their Fabric VM design.
- Ongoing Penetration Testing of Secret Server Cloud
PROTECTION FROM INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL THREATS
- Go beyond just vaulting IT credentials to understand exactly who has access to key systems.
- Discover and take back control of unknown privileged accounts.
- Rotate every password an employee has seen, automatically, once they leave the company.
- “Heartbeat” functionality monitors passwords on all machines to ensure they haven’t been changed outside of secret server – a potential warning sign that a machine has been compromised.
- Ensure that only the right people access Secret Server with Two Factor Authentication.
SECRET SERVER CLOUD ARCHITECTURE
ENHANCED SECURITY: AUDIT AND COMPLIANCE
- Session launcher (RDP, PuTTY, Web)
- Two-factor authentication (RADIUS, soft token)
- Full audit logs and customisable alerts
MEET COMPLIANCE MANDATES
Satisfy auditors and demonstrate compliance for password management policies and regulations.
- Produce full audit reports on vault activity.
- Scheduled automatic password rotation.
- Help meet your HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, Basel II, or FIPS compliance needs.
Leveraging the power of Azure, Secret Server Cloud has high availability and automatic backup of data in the event of disaster at the data centre.
AUTOMATED ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Intuitive deployment (agent optional)
- Automatic discovery of Windows Local Accounts
- Automatic password changing of Network accounts
- Heartbeat – Automatically detect manual password changes
SECURE PASSWORD VAULT
- Role-based access control (Admin, User, Auditor, Custom)
- Active Directory authentication
- AES 256 and SSL encryption
- Customisable secret templates
- Web-based access
- Smartphone applications
Choose the edition that is right for you. Secret Server seamlessly scales to meet your organisation’s evolving IT challenges. Gain security and reduce risk through multiple levels of auditing, monitoring, and alerts.
Streamline IT operations with automatic password changing and account discovery. Ongoing feature development ensures the software is always up to the demands of world-class enterprises.
Get your FREE Thycotic Weak Password Finder Tool from Idency for a fast & easy way to find weak passwords among your Active Directory users and improve your security.
FREE TOOL: PRIVILEGED ACCOUNT DISCOVERY FOR WINDOWS
Privileged Account Discovery for Windows from Thycotic will save you hours of effort while making your organisation much more secure from hackers targeting your privileged account credentials – and it’s absolutely free!
Protect Privileged Account Passwords to help comply with the new EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
WHATS THE CHALLENGE
The European Union’s new data protection framework, known as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) will come into force soon.
WHY IT’S IMPORTANT
It affects any company doing business in the EU. Expect stronger enforcement and penalties. Failure to comply with new rules could result in fines up to 4% of firms’ total worldwide annual turnover.
HOW THYCOTIC SOLVES IT
Thycotic Privileged Account security solutions help you enforce security policies to protect privileged account passwords, demonstrate compliance with regulations, and establish least privilege access.
For more information and general guidance on Thycotic products please contact us.