Fibaro Universal Sensor
£34.99 inc.VAT | £29.16 ex.VAT
Wireless module that allows you to bridge the output of any binary sensor onto the Z-Wave network and incorporate into your Fibaro system.
Out of stock
The Fibaro Universal Sensor is a wireless module that makes it possible to improve the functionality of any sensor with a binary output by allowing it to communicate with a Z-Wave wireless network and the FIBARO building intelligence system. Moreover, the module allows for wireless communication between the system and the DS18B20 temperature sensors. The device can service up to two binary sensors and up to four DS18B20 temperature sensors. The Sensor was designed for installation in the housing of a sensor or another device, the functionality of which you wish to improve.
The Fibaro Universal Sensor may be used whenever a wireless collection of data from sensors is required. Once additional safety housing has been installed, the Sensor can also be used in areas with high humidity and high temperature. The Sensor’s main function is the integration of the wireless FIBARO system with the existing wire-based and wireless alarm and measurement systems. As an element of the safety system, the device is transparent for parametric alarm lines.
For more information and volume incentive discounts please contact us.
GET IN TOUCH
- Controlled with FIBARO system devices or any Z-Wave controller
- Microprocessor-based control
- Compatible with regular and parametric alarm lines (can be connected to 2 alarm detectors)
- Compatible with binary sensors (can be connected to 2 binary outputs)
- Compatible with DS18B20 temperature sensors (can be connected to four DS18B20 temperature sensors)
- Supply voltage: 9-30V DC ±10%
- Input: 2 potential-free inputs, 1 digital input 1-wire
- Output: 2 potential-free outputs
- Maximum current carrying capacity of outputs: 150mA
- Maximum voltage at output contacts: 36V DC / 24V AC ±5%
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Number of servicing temperature sensors: 4
- Measurement range: -55 C – +126oC
- Operating temperature: -10 – 40 °C
- Range: up to 30 m in buildings (depending on the construction materials) up to 50m in the field
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 14.5 x 27.3 x 12 mm
User Guides & Manuals