HID EikonTouch 710 USB Fingerprint Reader
£99.99 inc.VAT | £83.33 ex.VAT
Hardware Only. FIPS 201 certified fingerprint reader with USB 2.0 connection. Windows 10 Hello Log-in compatible (no software required)
EikonTouch 710 USB Fingerprint Reader
Quick & reliable fingerprint biometric authentication to desktop or network resources
The device offers security that is focused on IT and the home user. The HID USB fingerprint sensors (formerly Crossmatch) provide quick and reliable fingerprint biometric authentication to desktop or network resources. The USB fingerprint readers use the same patented technology built into many of today's fingerprint-enabled notebook PC's, as well as many mobile phones, keyboards, POS terminals, door locks, handheld ID terminals and more.
The Eikon Touch 710 Reader is compatible with many different software development kits and applications. Please note that some applications and development kits require specific versions of the drivers to be installed. Take a look at the Software Tab above and see what options are available for this unit and find a feature set that meets your requirement.
- FIPS 201 – Provides FIPS 201 certified image quality
- Proven – Integrates the same technology used in millions of laptops, keyboards, physical access devices, and ID card readers
- Touch sensor – Requires no user training to scan a finger
- Compact design – The Eikon’s sleek design won the CES Best of Innovations Award
Supported Kits and Applications
- VeriFinger Standard and Extended SDK
- MegaMatcher Standard and Extended SDK
- Device connection: USB 2.0
- Sensor resolution: 508 dpi
- Image capture area (Platen size): 13 x 18 mm (0.5″ x 0.7″)
- Sensor type: Capacitive
- Fingerprint capture method: Touch
- Fingerprint image size: 256 x 360 pixels
- Device size: 84 x 34 x 14 mm (3.3″ x 1.4″ x 0.6″)
For volume incentive discounts please contact us.
User Guides & Manuals