600Mbps Throughput & Dual WAN Support
Drives data at 600Mbps and keeps connections dependable and fast with automatic balancing and failover between links.
If the WAN Activation License (BPL-ONE-LC-5WAN) is activated, router throughput will be changed to 400Mbps, both number of WAN and LAN will become 5.
Built-in AP Controller and InControl 2
Built in AP Controller or InControl 2 cloud management puts you in charge of all connected access points, create and manage custom captive portals.
Simultaneous Dual-Band with 11ac Wi-Fi (Balance One Only)
Balance One (BPL-ONE) gives you two independent networks that also work together, so all your devices can connect without clashing – recommended Concurrent Users Per Radio is 60.
Connect remote clients to your private network using L2TP with IPsec, monitor Bandwidth Usage, allocate bandwidth for user groups, and more.
Eight GbE LAN Ports
Connect all your devices at high speeds, without complicated setup, compromises, or external switches to buy and maintain.
Unparalleled Modem Support
The Balance One’s USB port supports more than 250 4G LTE/3G modems used by a variety of carriers worldwide.
For more information and volume incentive discounts please contact us.
- WAN Interface: 2x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports, 1x USB Interface
- LAN Interface: 8x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports
- Wi-Fi Interface: Simultaneous Dual-Band 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Access Point
- Wi-Fi AP Operating Frequencies: 2412 – 2472 and 5180 – 5825 MHz
- Recommended Users: 1-60
- Router Throughput: 600Mbps/400Mbps#
- Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11ac/a/b/g/n 2×2 MIMO
- Number of VPN/SpeedFusion Peers: 2
- PepVPN/SpeedFusion Throughput: 30Mbps
- Power Input: Device: 12V – 24V DC, AC Adapter: AC Input 100V – 240V / DC Output 12V
- Power Consumption: 15W (max.)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 10.7 x 6.3 inches (30 x 271 x 160 mm)
- Weight: 1.3 pounds (570g)
- Operating Temperature: -40° – 149°F (-40° – 65°C)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
# If the WAN Activation License (BPL-ONE-LC-5WAN) is activated, router throughput will be changed to 400Mbps, both number of WAN and LAN will become 5.