HID DigitalPersona 4500 Fingerprint Module (NC) No Coating
£107.99 inc.VAT | £89.99 ex.VAT
Non-coated fingerprint module suited to high traffic environments. Bespoke integration into OEM equipment for fingerprint authentication.
HID DigitalPersona 4500 Fingerprint Module (NC)
Non-coated optical fingerprint technology for superior image quality
The HID DigitalPersona 4500 Fingerprint Module (formerly Crossmatch) works seamlessly with DigitalPersona developer SDKs. A user simply places a finger on the reader window, and the reader quickly and automatically captures and encrypts the fingerprint image before sending it to the DigitalPersona IDentity Engine for verification.
DigitalPersona products utilise optical fingerprint technology for superior image quality and product reliability. The combination of a DigitalPersona 4500 Fingerprint Module with the DigitalPersona IDentity Engine produces an unmatched ability to recognise even the most difficult fingerprints.
The DigitalPersona 4500 is compatible with DigitalPersona Composite Authentication software. Take a look at the Software Tab above and see what options are available for this unit and find a feature set that meets your requirement.
- Blue LED Soft, cool blue glow fits into any environment. Provides a pleasing presence; doesn’t compete in low light environments, such as restaurants, or conflict with alarm condition colours, such as in healthcare
- Small form factor Conserves valuable desk space
- Rugged construction High-quality metal casing weighted to resist unintentional movement
- Special undercoating Stays where you put it because of a special undercoating
- Rotation invariant Touch it from any direction, it still provides a high quality image and matching performance, perfect for shared environments
- Excellent image quality High-quality optics ensure best image every time
- Works well with dry, moist, or rough fingerprints Reliable performance over the widest population of users. Reads even the most difficult fingerprints
For volume incentive discounts please contact us.
User Guides & Manuals