Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection
Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection protects your endpoints with next-generation technology that out-thinks malware and traditional security.
Please contact us for pricing.
Malwarebytes endpoint protection is a cloud based system that brings all of the Malwarebytes technologies into one single agent. This makes it possible to scan your network remotely. It includes 7 layers of protection including Incident Response with email and phone support from Malwarebytes.
Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection deploys a layered approach with multiple detection techniques and machine learning technology. In conjunction with the world’s most informed telemetry, their technology offers you unparalleled protection on the endpoint.
Please see the Media Tab for Malwarebytes products comparison table, detailed product specification and case studies.
MALWAREBYTES ENDPOINT PROTECTION IS A CLOUD-BASED PLATFORM WITH 7 LAYERS
Simplified Deployment, Management
Our cloud platform delivers Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection via a single, unified endpoint agent. Deployment and management is simplified with immediate deployment to provide instant time to value while providing effortless scalability.
Policy Management & Threat Visibility
Provides easy, direct, centralised security policy management, deployments, user account creation, and threat visibility for all geographically distributed endpoints.
Delivers dozens of actionable endpoint system details to administrators’ fingertips, including network interfaces, storage devices, memory objects, installed software, software updates, startup programs, and more.
For pricing and more information on Malwarebytes please contact us.
- Supports Windows
- Windows 10® (32-bit, 64-bit) ;Windows 8.1® (32-bit, 64-bit) ; Windows 8® (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows 7® (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows XP® with SP3 (32-bit only); *Windows Server 2016® (32-bit, 64-bit); *Windows Server 2012/2012R2® (32-bit, 64-bit); *Windows Small Business Server 2011; *Windows Server 2008/2008R2® (32-bit, 64-bit); *Windows Server 2003® (32-bit only)
- Only supports mac through a manual scan and clean up process in Incident Response
- Superior protection with multiple layers in a single platform
- Reduced cost and complexity
- Collaborative protection with cross-layer shared intelligence
- Best incident response throughout the entire attack lifecycle
Reduces the vulnerability surface, making the endpoint more resilient. Proactively detects fingerprinting attempts made by advanced exploit attacks.
Prevents access to command and control (C&C) servers and malicious websites.
Proactively detects and blocks attempts to compromise application vulnerabilities and remotely execute code on the endpoint.
Ensures applications behave as intended, preventing them from being leveraged to infect endpoints.
Identifies entire families of known malware by using a combination of heuristic and behavioural rules.
Detects and blocks ransomware from encrypting files using a behavioural monitoring technology.
ANOMALY DETECTION ENGINE
Proactively identifies malware using machine learning technology.
INCIDENT RESPONSE ENGINE
Fast, extremely effective threat scanning with on-demand, scheduled, and automated scan capabilities.
Signature-less technology that identifies and thoroughly removes all threat artefacts linked with the primary threat payload.
- Supports Windows
User Guides & Manuals