VIPRE Business Console Install (Open Environment)
How do I Install the VIPRE Business Console?
Please Note: The Console itself does NOT provide any protection against malicious software. This means that a VIPRE Agent will need to be installed on the system hosting this Console if it’s to be protected.
INSTALLING THE VIPRE BUSINESS CONSOLE
- Download and run the VIPRE Console installer:
- Accept the License Terms
- Enter a Company Name & Email Address
- Choose an Installation Location
- Select the Full Installation option
- Begin the Installation and await it’s completion
COMPLETING THE CONFIGURATION WIZARD
- Enter Activation Key for the VIPRE product and select Update
- Enter an Email Address to be used for Administrative Alerts
- Choose to Enable/Disable Automatic Policy Assignment
- Choose an option for Incompatible Software Removal
- Choose to Enable/Disable VIPRE’s Patch Management (Premium Only)
- Enter a set of Domain Administrative Credentials to use for Deployment
- Choose to Enable/Disable Unprotected Computer Discovery
- Allow the Definitions and Agent Software to download
- Select Finish and allow the Console to open
For setting policies in VIPRE Business Console please click here
For installing the various VIPRE Business Agents please click here
For more information and general guidance on our products & services, please contact us.
Require further support?
Search all Knowledgebase articles
Send a Support Request to The Idency Support Team