Work with us
Join the Idency Team that values and rewards ability, creativity, commitment and ambition with highly competitive packages. Idency offers the best mix of challenges, structured and ad-hoc learning, and development opportunities.
- Internal - Technical Sales and Support
- IT Consultants / Contractors / Engineers
(FULL TIME) INTERNAL - TECHNICAL SALES & SUPPORT (Farnham Office)
Idency is looking for highly motivated individuals to work with us selling and supporting the latest IT hardware & software products as part of our team. You will learn to understand a customer’s specific business needs and apply our leading edge authentication and security product portfolio to meet those requirements. This diverse role will allow you to develop strong technical and sales skills.
- Provide technical support on a variety of software and hardware products from various manufacturers
- Guide customers through the installation of their software/hardware.
- Respond to customer sales and technical enquiries
- Take ownership and responsibility of customer issues to bring them to satisfactory conclusion.
- Help maintain company website
- Ensure the company CRM is kept up-to-date
Skills & Experience
- Highly motivated
- Good understanding of Information Technology, gadgets and the latest trends
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Works well in pressure situations
- Team player
- Proficiency in MS Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Previous sales or support experience would be very beneficial
- A good level of education, with GSCE’s in Maths and English (or equivalent) as well a qualification in IT (or similar).
Salary & Benefits
£18,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
Auto enrolled into pension scheme
IT CONSULTANTS / CONTRACTORS / ENGINEERS
Idency is keen to work with self-employed IT Contractors / Consultants / Engineers who specialise in IT authentication and security at Enterprise level. We are looking to further promote our solutions within this area and will be offering highly remunerative packages.
Idency requires Electricians across the UK to work with us on the installation of our access control, time and attendance solutions and Nest Thermostat systems.
Idency requires Locksmiths across the UK to work with us on the installation of our Danalock systems. Training offered.