Application Security Manager
Firewall that protects apps and data from threats. Defends against bots that bypass standard protections, and patches app vulnerabilities.
Secure your apps, secure your data
The threats against apps and data are unrelenting and evolving every day. They have to be identified and stopped without crippling application performance or compromising your company’s data.
BIG-IP Application Security Manager (ASM) enables you to defeat sophisticated, complex threats with 99.89% overall security effectiveness. At the same time, it improves app performance by offloading SSL and preventing malicious content from being cached.
Experience F5 in action by testing the product in your pre-production environment.
REQUEST A TRIAL
Protect your business against diverse and dynamic threats
BIG-IP ASM stops these threats via a combination of leading layer 7 DDoS defenses, advanced detection and mitigation techniques, deep threat analysis, dynamic learning, virtual patching, and granular attack visibility.
And, BIG-IP ASM provides visibility into HTTP and WebSocket traffic to protect against attacks that blend in with normal web traffic, streaming data feeds, and chat sessions.
Secure code is a myth
Immediately patch app vulnerabilities
Web development is dynamic. With the focus on features and timelines, mistakes happen. For example, every developer knows never to use an inbound call for a database. But inbound database calls end up in app code all the time.
BIG-IP ASM integrates with third-party dynamic application security testing (DAST) tools to uncover and patch vulnerabilities and unauthorized web changes before code fixes are available.
Deploy however you want
For pricing and more information on F5 please contact us.
GET IN TOUCH
- Simplifies policy creation, so you can rapidly deploy a WAF for immediate security.
- Prevents loss of sensitive data (credit card information, Social Security numbers) by stripping out the data and masking the information.
- Ensures app availability and performance even when under attack.
- Detects and mitigates attacks including DoS/DDoS, brute force, SQL injection, cross-site scripting, remote file inclusion, cookie poisoning, and session hijacking.
- Associates usernames with application violations and provides in-depth blocking plus improved attack understanding and forensics.
- Identifies malicious bots that bypass standard detection methods, and mitigates threats before they begin.
- Tracks the unique device ID for every visitor across multiple IPs, sessions, and through evasive actions for increased precision in blocking bad actors.
- Automatically correlates multiple attacks into a single incident for better visibility and easier management.