Fibaro Dimmer 2
£49.99 inc.VAT | £41.66 ex.VAT
Vary the brightness of light sources to create beautiful lighting effects and conserve energy. Works with leading and trailing edge LEDs.
Radio controlled light dimming module, designed to work with light sources of any type. May be connected to two-wire or three-wire cable. Fibaro Dimmer can switch or dim connected light source either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it. Automatically senses connected device, features automatic overload protection switch-off and soft start function.
Works as a dimmer or as a connector, with two-wire or three-wire cables. In case of old type fluorescent light sources or old type transformers, only on/off function may be possible.
For more information and volume incentive discounts please contact us.
GET IN TOUCH
- Enable Z-Wave control and dimming of your lights
- DIY installation
- Conventional fluorescent lamps
- 230V operated halogen lamps
- 12V operated halogen lamps
- Dimmable LED lamps
- Using Bypass FGB001, with any dimmable light source up to 500W
- Power source 230V +/-10%, 50Hz
- Output power 25-500W (resistive loads only)
- Conforms to UE requlations:EN55022 (radio wave interference), EN61000-6 (safety of use)
- Surge protection: 2,5A
- Overheating protection: safety off at 105oC
- Ambient temperature: 10oC – 40oC
- To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes > 50mm
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Radio Frequency 868 MHz
- Antenna range: up to 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside (depends on building structure)
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm
User Guides & Manuals