SMART-i Smart WiFi HD Indoor Pan Tilt Camera with PIR
£79.99 inc.VAT | £66.66 ex.VAT
Control rotation/tilt/zoom and view remotely anywhere on iPhone or Android app. Works standalone or as part of Smart-i Home Security system.
Out of stock
The SMART-i Smart WiFi HD Indoor Pan Tilt Camera with PIR can be used with the Smart Home system or as a standalone Internal Camera/PIR connected directly to the Internet router using simple P2P technology, allowing remote viewing anywhere via IOS or Android OS. The Camera can be moved and zoomed in or out to get the exact image you need to see by the use of your smartphone or tablet. It has a huge number of applications allow monitoring of Homes, Offices, shops etc. and can even be used to watch the baby while you take 5 minutes out to catch up on TV.
It provides a High Definition 720P image, True Day Night operation with 10m Smart IR Night Vision. The Cameras has a 2.8mm Wide Angle Lens & can be connected by either WiFi or Wired Connection.
The SHC200 supports two-way audio facility by a built-in speaker and microphone to allow voice communication over the Internet. The SHC200 comes with a Micro SD card slot that will support up to a 32GB memory card for motion triggered events which can be overwritten for local (Edge) recording.
If you have any questions, or for more information, please contact us.
- Pan (270°) Tilt (90°) movement controlled via Smartphone or Tablet
- True Day Night with 10m Smart IR Night Vision
- 2.8mm Wide Angle Lens (75° Viewing Angle)
- WiFi or Wired Connections
- Email & Push notifications of all events sent directly to your PC or Smartphone/Tablet
- P2P Technology for quick seamless Network connectivity
- 2 Way Audio
- Supports up to 32GB Micro SD Card
- Mains powered via supplied cable
User Guides & Manuals