SAVE TIME & MONEY WITH BLUETOOTH KEY ADMIN TECHNOLOGY
The Bekey SmartLock 2.0 is a wirelessly-operated (bluetooth) door lock that can be fitted to the inside of most existing and new doors, allowing each user to open a door using an electronic key via Bekey’s app on all iOS or Android smartphone/tablet devices.
QUICK AND SIMPLE
- As you approach the door open up the free Bekey app and the SmartLock unlocks the door automatically.
- (For existing doors retrofitted with the SmartLock, the user is also able to unlock the door with the original key.)
- When exiting the door, press the BeButton on the SmartLock and it automatically locks the door behind you.
BE IN CONTROL
An administrator can send electronic keys to anyone who needs access to a home or office building fitted with a SmartLock. The electronic keys can be programmed to only work on specific days and times. If an electronic key holder loses their smartphone or tablet, electronic keys can be immediately deleted by the administrator through the Bekey app.
Smartphone text notifications can also be sent to the administrator to alert them when the door has been opened, for instance when children arrive home from school.
SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS
For commercial applications, Bekey’s key distribution software, NETKEY, allows administrators to send keychains and handle large numbers of keys for an unlimited number of staff with varying work schedules.
“For the private consumer Bekey is a simple smart lock, doing exactly what it is supposed to, unlocking and locking doors through electronic key distribution,” says Zivo Lazic, Bekey Head of Retail Distribution.
“Through the app, you can send keys to contacts from your address book. The recipient doesn’t need to have the Bekey App installed before receiving the key,” says Lazic. “In that case, they will simply receive a text message with a link to download the app, and once the app is downloaded, the key is found within the app.”
Four AA batteries can provide up to 16,000 door openings, equivalent to between three and five years operation between replacement, thanks in part to the ultra low power operating characteristics of the Nordic nRF51822 SoC. The Bekey app will notify the administrator when the batteries need to be changed.
NETKEY IS WHAT MAKES BEKEY DIFFERENT
To find out more about NetKey click here
NETKEY is BEKEY’s cloud-based software for digital access administration and distribution
- Complete control & real-time overview of all your access points
- Manage unlimited access points
- Distribute standard (indefinite) or limited-time digital keys
- Option to create key bundles
- Secured with high-level encryption
- Comprehensive audit-trail
- Easy to learn & user-friendly platform
- Unlimited number of users
- SMS notifications
For pricing and more information on how to integrate BEKEY with your working environment please contact us.
- All essential parts made of metal and are resistant to fire.
- High torque – 2.4Nm
- Up to 16,000 openings or 3-year standby time per 4 x AA batteries.
- Case: ABS-plastic
- Front cover: Aluminium
- Knob: Zink
User Guides & Manuals