Danalock: Lost Phone
If you lose your phone you can still log into your account on another phone. For safety we recommend that you follow this procedure:
- Delete your compromised locks
- Change your account password
- Press “Logout all users” in the top right corner of my.danalock.com
- Re-enroll your locks
This procedure will generate new access codes and revoke access to anyone but yourself.
Reset your password by going to the login screen in the Danalock app.
- Select “Forgot password” and follow the instructions
You can also:
- Login at my.danalock.com
- Select “View profile” in the roll-down menu at the top right corner
- Scroll down to the first green-edged box with your username
- Enter and confirm your password as directed
- Select “Save”
Your new password is now saved, and you will be logged out of the my.danalock.com site. If you are using IFTTT, changing your password will also affect this connection.
For more information and general guidance on our products & services, please contact us.
Require further support?
Search all Knowledgebase articles
Send a Support Request to The Idency Support Team
Comments are closed.